Saturday, October 19, 2013

SLEEP-IN ROLLERS BRUSH

Hey guys,

there are a lot of blog posts concerning makeup and stuff but don't forget your hair! I like having voluminous, shiny hair but after blow-drying my hair with my circular brush from a drugstore my volume gets lost as soon as possible. =(
After checking out different brushes at feelunique.com I decided to order the SLEEP-IN ROLLERS brush. It's a big circular brush with a diameter of around 10 cm and it was delivered in a nice pink bag.
Because of its big diameter I had first to get used to rolling up my hair for blow-drying. I really like the large area on which my strands of hair can lie so that a fast drying of the hair is warranted. The distance between the single bristles is so big that you don't get any tangling hair.
My hair has so much more volume after using the brush.
For heat protection I use the L'Oréal heat protection spary which gives the hair extra volume up to three days, like the packaging says. Concerning the volume effect of the spray I can't give any review, because I wash my hair every other day. Concerning the heat protection - I like the spray really much and I'll buy it again.
To fix the volume I use a volume hairspray from got2b which I really recommend.

You can see both products in the following picture:



How do you get volumonous hair?

Van

No comments:

Post a Comment